Runner with a photography problem

Alaskan {runner, swimmer, SUP'er, surfer, cyclist, hiker, backpacker, traveler, snowboarder} with a photography problem...

Tetons

Tetons

Monday, March 3, 2014

Can't get enough of you, Manly


Before leaving Sydney I did a few more day trips to Manly Beach to check out the Australian Open surf competition and to catch some waves and good food with my new Swedish friends Elin and Josefine :)

Pictures are from the women's semifinals featuring Leila Hurst (blue), Ella Williams (white) and Maud Le Car (orange).

On a random side note, I was swarmed with paparazzi while walking next to Sofia Vergara (actress- Modern Family) down the street in Manly. One of the few TV shows I've actually watched on a regular basis, but it still took me several minutes of "Where do I know her from?" to realize who it was! Ha! 

My last night in Sydney included an evening surf (jellyfish and penguin sightings included; happily no shark sightings) and a delicious homemade meal courtesy of Elin and Nick. Bittersweet to be leaving - I'm really going to miss this area and the excellent company!

Hurley Australian Open 2014:





Goofing around with Elin and Josefine! ...







No comments:

Post a Comment